Thursday, January 7, 2010

On babies and hormones

There is rarely a time when I am so out of my head than about 6 months after I've had a baby. My hair starts to fall out, my sleep really starts to suffer (because this is the true onset of teething) and I slowly start to fragment around the edges.

At the very least, I have friends online and off who listen and understand the difficulties at this stage in the game, and I live in the hope that everyone in our house will start sleeping better soon.

Update on my WIP. I'm on Chapter 8 now, almost 20,000 words in.  Unfortunately today is a day for writing on other people's topics, including homeland security and the wonders of carbon monoxide (freelance clients, have to pay the bills somehow!)

If you are the praying type, can you please send out prayers to http://www.natalienortonphoto.com/. Her 8 week old baby Gavin was fighting for his life last night, and although I keep checking her page, no further info is forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment